Game Thread - Temple

moytoy12

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an absolute joke. I do not know what to say at this point. You have Tommie Liddell becoming an absolute star and we just have not put enough around him and Ian Vouyoukas has completely digressed. We are in big trouble if Lisch is significantly hurt. The fact that Jeff Coffey is playing is ridiculous. And we were expecting tournament with this team.....

Well looks like we can all take a few months off caring about the Billikens and reconverge for the A-10 Tournament because that is our only hope at this point. I am so angry with what has transpired since conference play I cannot even put it in words. My worries were realized, I was continually questioning how good this team was when we were barely coming away with wins and people told me to relax. Well look at this team now. This is an absolute joke, only being able to comfortably go 6 deep is pathetic and unacceptable. My worst fears have certainly been realized, lack of depth and a legitimate 4.

I think JJ could've been better if he had some more PT previous to this season. I don't really know though maybe he is just lost.

However, JJ is gone at the end of this year he isn't going to be a contributer that is obvious at this point why not give AK his minutes to get him ready?