Why the blog is down

The reason the blog is down is because I have friends who are currently associated with the men's basketball team at Saint Louis University, and I did not want to jeopardize their careers with the team or anything else down the road.

The site went up without much thought into that, and for that, I apologize. There aren't a whole lot of mediums to get your point across, but I'm really hoping the A.D. reevaluates the situation at the end of another frustrating, non-NCAA tournament appearance year.

Brad is not the right fit for the program, and his enthusiasm for life and the new arena might be refreshing, but are we better off now than five years ago? The answer is a resounding no. Thank you, Ryan Hollins.

We also care about others. That's really why I took it down. F*** Brad -- I really hope we lose out and become the laughing stock of the conference and he gets fired. I did it for two friends of mine that don't need somebody in the basketball office breathing down their necks because they know me.

Come on Moytoy how can he be evil incarnate and insensate? Doesn't he have to be one or the other? Or is it Karl and Dick pulling the strings? Or is it Daddy??? Or is it aliens???

One thing's for sure, Mary Shelley's "Pelostein", and Dingy Harry are here to save the day! LOL!

why does anyone care what this idiot thinks? Why does anyone even respond to his posts? I'm sure as a child he was the kid in the grocery store that screamed and kicked until he got what he wanted, and it probably worked, as he still feels that is the way to get anything done.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

gop, arv, metz, alaskan, (am i missing any aka's?) said,

"F*** Brad -- I really hope we lose out and become the laughing stock of the conference and he gets fired."

did you really get a degree from Saint Louis University? You actually have a job with Fleischman Hilliard, one of the best public relations companies in the world? what exactly do you do for them? you obviously dont know public relations.

Does this moron actually work at FH? I know many of their top execs and I would be amazed that they would hire and retain a person like this. He cannot write a coherent sentence and he is as mean and vindictive a person as I have ever seen. I am amazed that he could get and keep a job at a place where they have a lot of people that I respect.

>Well, one is graduating and the other is no Chris Sloan

>either. I'm sure he'll land on his feet, and not have to

>tend bar for Corey Lawson.

Bmetz,

I hope whatever it is that you're striving for in life, you get. Because you try sooooooo hard.

You tried so hard to be funny with all your sign ideas and when that failed miserably.....

You tried so hard to be crude and dirty with your comments about DP and JJ and all that did was get you suspended so you.......

Tried so hard to get noticed and get some attention with your blog and your "Fire Brad" signs.

One of these days someone will pay attention to you for just being you and it won't be so much work for you anymore. It's painful to watch.