Tyus Edney 2.0

mrjoelabs

No, you said that coach crews was the issue. Don't backtrack, coward. Own your stupidity.

He is in the sense that he needs to tell the boys not to shoot that early. That was the only stupidity.

Now this is correct. Austin took the shot way early. He should have known better

Thank you

Sorry, but you are truly an idiot. Have you even given one second of thought to the coaching job done by JC, both in pre-game preparation and entire game coaching which got us to the point we were at in the final minute?

Now the key is to see if we can continue to grow as a very young team or do we fall back like we did after the GW game?

Calling mrjoelabs an 'idiot' is an insult to true idiots...

Calling mrjoelabs an 'idiot' is an insult to true idiots...

I see we are third graders here. And I did give Crews credit for that. The part you all are ignoring is that I said I can see this team making an A10 tourney run and sneaking into the NCAAs ala 2000 Justin Love. And I don't think we will need a broken leg this time. Crews did his best coaching of the year but he couldn't close. Which happens to him often.

strange homage to thread's namesake played out in Columbia cellblock just now. MU last few minutes had same score and scenario as last nights,home team, losing 61-60 fouled 3.3 seconds left. was hoping he'd make 2 and guy would streak down and beat them but no their free throw shooter missed them both!

Now this is correct. Austin took the shot way early. He should have known better

Still, I give him credit for wanting to take the last shot and having the guts to do it. Perhaps he was remembering all those possessions this year where we got down to no time left on the shot clock and throwing up a prayer. I am ok with the shot because it was good look and if he misses we still have time to get the rebound and put up another or foul, get the ball back and at worst go for a game tying 3. These are fluid situations and the most important thing is to get off a good shot. He did that.

mrjoelabs is a troll who back in December pretended he was a SLU fan 'since diapers' and was called out immediately as a poser because he couldn't remember any number of beat downs SLU has suffered in the last 5-10 years.

http://www.billikens.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=26087

He thinks he's smearing the program, but he's really just sh1+ting himself (taken at his work, he was in diapers through the 2010 OOC schedule of which he has no recollection).