I Hate to Be Right

Postcard

I think just because you read an article on the internet and came up with your own analysis doesn't exactly make your argument stand out. I'll tend to believe Neilsen's numbers before yours. I highly doubt they only polled 50 people in the area.

SLU gets no gov't money? You sure about that?

Bailout money aside-everybody gets GMoney. Our med school, grad school, and undergrad all have grants. I think the Neilsen is bogus unless you want to say exactly 3750 watched Creighton, Siu; just like SLU vs RI and did they check the East Coast and

Cincy TV markets as well while only MO and B12 fans were watching MO.

MO can't beat SLU or ILLinois when they play in a neutral court like Scott Trade or Ed Jones-today, tomorrow or yesterday and

the same goes for SIUC-there are a handful of MO grads who can read and write and come on the board and we just laugh at all of you because you think you are sneaking on and you are not all that funny

Have your grandson teach you how to use the "quote" function. You are right. The Nielsens are horrible. They serve no function. I'm not sure how they stay in business. When you find a better way to measure viewership, let me know. Maybe we should go into business.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why doesn't Mizzou PLAY US?

Why isn't Postcard banned?

MO must be afraid of us and we are not afraid to have Postcard come entertain us with his " I really hate to tell you I noticed we

were better than you" in track or some such other drivel when for years MO U's main responsibility was to find sleeping accommodations for freshman as they had a policy of accepting anyone who graduated from a MO high school. Check me if I am wrong but I think in the last 5 years they stopped having to do this. And yes Romar did recruit Randy Pulley and he went to MO after having a few problems academically at SLU but nothing like some of Quinn stuff. Mike Anderson is a quality coach and we wish him every success at MO and wherever his next stop may be. If he gets to the NCAA tournament this year his phone will be ringing and he will be MOOving on.

No I never said that. I don't mind giving a few of my tax dollars to help out people like you. I mean come on somebody has to take advantage of a school that has an endowed chair in international economics named after and funded by Ken Lay.

Thank you for your generosity! Curious though, that I (and my fellow mizzou alumni) am the dumb one for choosing a school that costs 5-6k a year over one that is essentially equal academically but costs 30k a year.

Thank you for your generosity! Curious though, that I (and my fellow mizzou alumni) am the dumb one for choosing a school that costs 5-6k a year over one that is essentially equal academically but costs 30k a year.

I never said you and other Mizzou grads are dumb. Those are your words not mine.