Baby Cheerleading Outfit

NancySLU

I know this is probably the strangest posting on this website, but I figured it's probably the best way to go about this. I am a former SLU cheerleader (my pictures are actually the ones posted on this website:-). I have an 11-week-old daughter and am looking for one of the great SLU baby cheerleader outfits that they used to sell in the campus bookstore back when I was in school (late '90's, early '00's) I realize this would be a used outfit, but I'm willing to pay a little money so my girl can be like mom :-) Unfortunately, the bookstore hasn't had these outfits for the last few years. Please feel free to contact me at Thanks.

Nancy, I would definitely check back and reply to your own message every once and a while to bump it to the top of the board. Odds are at least for the next day or so the board will be quite active with some less than positive sentiment.

Congratulations on the baby great to hear that you are doing well.

I have two girls and we have suited them up in the little out-fits so they could be like their mom a former baby blue. So we don't want to part with them but here is how you can get one.

We found a baby sized plain blue and white cheerleading outfit and had it embroidered. Check out the cheerleading shops or online and then get it embroidered. Actually it was nicer than the one we bought at the school book store.