WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU!

I dont mean to be an ass about this but cmon one loss is not the end of the season! We got the conference tournament and if we can run the table we might still be in line for a at large! We have a young friggin team. Our best 3 pt shooter is hurt he has a huge ass bandage on his hand. Like rammer said 2 planes and a bus. East friggin Jesus, New York. So get a grip!

Posted Image

"I was on fire, I was hotter than a pistol" Jason McElwaine

If theres no SLU basketball in heaven I'm not going!!!!!!

Official Billikens.com Sponsor of Chris Sloan and Billiken Volleyball

and Official Billiken.com Online Video Guy

How does this team lose to St. B? Yes, just one loss to one of the lousiest teams in all of college hoops. No excuse, no spin, no bleeding blue. This is not acceptable....Give you some idea how bad this is....Someone like Tenn Martin beating UNC.

I like to stay optismistic, but this was an awful loss. I don't care if we have to travel to the Austalian outback or the top of mount everest. We should not lose to one of the worst teams in D-1. We need to stop all of the offensive rebounds and turnovers. Lisch had a bad game. He has been hurt for a while and played much better in all of those other games. That is no excuse. We can still get an at large bid if we win out or maybe only lose 1 more game, but in all likelihood we have to win the A-10 tourny now to get to the NCAA tourny, otherwise its NIT (hopefully). My only hope is that this loss is a huge wake-up call to our guys who seem to always come out flat.

Im dead serious you all are seriously giving up on the whole season after a FLUKE LOSS! This cant be the same board that was upbeat after the Ole Miss game. Get over it! Do you remember what our record was last year. We were so pathetic that we did something that was almost mathematically impossible!

Posted Image

I am as pissed off at this loss as all of you but how can you say the season is over. 3 words Miracle in Memphis THE SEASON ISNT OVER UNTIL YOU GET KNOCKED OUT OF THE CONFERENCE TOURNAMENT

Posted Image