Entrance Music

What song would you like to see the billikens announced to instead of the Right here right now.

also once the lights go out for the billikens to be announced we need to be as loud as possible don't wait til GUY F-Ups starts saying the players names

"I was on fire, I was hotter than a pistol" Jason McElwaine

If theres no SLU basketball in heaven I'm not going!!!!!!

Official Billikens.com Sponsor of Chris Sloan and Billiken Volleyball

and Official Billiken.com Online Video Guy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Favorite entrance theme played was when I went to my first billikens game back in '95 as a freshman and they played Enter Sandman by Metallica. That opening lick and riff is great as it slowly builds and then starts rocking. Some people don't like that heavier stuff but man when you're gonna battle on the court, it certainly sets the tone.

I really don't care what it is as long as it isn't sappy, bass is thumping, and you feel the hair on your arms stand on end.

they dont use the van halen song though. if they used "right here right now" correctly it would be awesome. i think it is the best van halen song ever.

How about your famous song by the bob kuban(or whatever the name of that one hit cowtown) band was..or still is i hear...LMAO

THE CHEATER

Until you do the right thing and go to the NCAA and tell them you lost the Missouri State game.

Very easy to do

It was not a league game for either team

Everyone in the country knows you lost

DENY DENY DENY

Do the right thing.... for once

UNREAL

Sorry Roy, but Right Here Right Now would have me hiding my face. Van Halen has some good, no, great stuff but that song wouldn't do it for me as far as getting me pumped up. Maybe Panama but RHRN is too much of a message song. But who cares..whatever it is, play the song loud so you can't hear the person next to you.

What about Bon Jovi "its my life"

Shake Ya Tailfeatha by nelly from the bad boys 2 soundtrack they used it a couple years ago

"I was on fire, I was hotter than a pistol" Jason McElwaine

If theres no SLU basketball in heaven I'm not going!!!!!!

Official Billikens.com Sponsor of Chris Sloan and Billiken Volleyball

and Official Billiken.com Online Video Guy

The entrance should be an announcement that you see now like al gore,a little late but

your university will do the right thing

and announce Missouri State,as everyone in the country, except your university knows

that Missouri State be declared the rightful winner

the country has its eyes on you to do the right thing..your only time ever...dont blow it

because the country never forgets

NEVER