Has Hardball vanished?

brianstl

I was grouped in with the negative posters for being overly critical, but I have decided to relax and enjoy the season. However, the brunt of my negativity was always at JJ, Bryce, and the band of pf's riding the pine and I have yet to see the light from them, but I feel I was overly harsh on them and will bash no more. I will be ragin no more.

B its nice to know you care for my thoughts. And to think I wasn't appreciated. It is alright to gloat because you have to take it when you can. This is the first legitimate win on our schedule this year. Now lets how BS can follows-up this victory on Friday.

The GOOD the BAD and the UGLY.

GOOD

Good gameplan by Brad to totally shut down Ahearn. I thought DP did a very good job. You cut the head of the fish off and it will die.

BAD

Thank God for the tip at the end. But does anyone wonder what happen to our running game that we were promised. If MSU blocks out SLU would have found themselves in the familar 40's for the game.

UGLY

Our offense is absolutely terribble. The one on one stuff that TL was trying last night was awful as was DB play. TL 9 TO has to be a record.

I glad all the STC's supporters are happy today because something tells me I will be posting on Saturday.

You will be posting on Saturday...?

You mean after we play one of the top college teams on the planet? And you are already taking joy in the reality that we will probably lose to one of the top college teams on the planet? That gets you excited? Unbelievable.

"A strong man stands up for himself; a stronger man stands up for others." - Ben

Your post only serves as validation that you get your rocks off saying I told you so. So if we lose to UNC, we will all be waiting for your nuggets of wisdom. NOT. To be truthful, last nights game was totally excruciating aside from the first three minutes and the last five minutes. I was screaming at Tommy, at JJ, at Danny Brown, and especially at Brad. I honestly think that Tommy was looking ahead to UNC, either that or he was sick. I can tell you one thing though; at the end of the year the only thing that will matter from last night is the big W, and I don't care how we got it.

WOW.

Hardball, I take back everything I said about you. I always thought in the back of my mind that you were just a fan trying to stir the pot. However, this post goes to show you aren't a SLU fan. That is something I've actually never said. People criticize and I jump on them. But this isn't criticism, this is downright joy at the pospect of losing. So, just out of curiousity, is Mizzou or SIUC the team you troll for?