TV for Wed. Game

BleedBlue

The Sports Package is different than ESPN Full Court. 768 is ESPN Full Court which is an extra charge than the sports package. If you get the Sports Package you get channel 640 and it is showing on the schedule that it is on. I think whether or not it is blocked out or not is the question. There have been games showing on the guide before, but when they started they were blacked out. So, I guess we will have to see.

We need to make sure they have the espn package.

I was going to record it and watch it after I got home from the ladies game ... but if I can't get it at home and it is on at Sportszone ... I may skip the ladies game and go to sportszone.

I wish I knew if it was going to be blacked out on 640. Can someone with Direct call them and ask? I can do it when I get home tonight if someone hasn't already

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

I watch alot of games there as I never had Charter Cable. I've always been treated very well.

I hope Direct doesn't black it out as I want to Tivo it and go to the ladies game

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.