TV?

How in the hell are you supposed to recruit when you can't even get TV clearance in your own metropolitan area? This is just sad. The A-10 is now the invisible basketball conference. I thought the Big 12 football deal was bad, but this puts that deal to shame.

At the time I understood the decision and I supported the decision. It is having the desired results when it comes to the other teams at the school. The baseball team, the women's volleyball, the women's soccer, and the women's basketball team are all seeing the fruits of the move.

That said, this might be the worst run men's basketball conference in the country. This is just unacceptable when men's basketball is the only revenue generating sport for the conference members. From the TV deal to the officiating it is a joke.

Well in all honesty - Frank lost work so he has a personal stake in it. That being said, the CSTV deal may not be that bad - it just that CSTV has decided to implement incorrectly. They could have given the games to Charter for a share of the revenues Charter sold but instead they decided to try to get their money up front.