A&M's style

slu72

Read the post game report on the Aggies. Seems Gillespie sat Law down for 12 min for not playing D with enough intensity. Even though Gillespie has more offensive weapons, seems like he's still the taskmaster on D. A&M's success last year was playing a lot like we did . Which is to our advantage, I think. we'd feel comfortable w/ slow ball if that's what it comes down to. Hope we still push it, but it's not going to be as easy against A&M. This should be a game where every possession is valuable. And like BH said UB told them, this is a statement game. Go Bills!!!!!

It almost sounds like you want them to slow the game down and lose so that you can say I told you so.

"A strong man stands up for himself; a stronger man stands up for others." - Ben

that is silly. Kids just don't want to play for a coach like that. You can't take a kid out for poor D as long as he can bust a 3 now and then

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

I wasn't advocating any change from our style the first 3 games. My point was if it gets into slo mo...half court...it ain't gonna be anything we haven't seen before. We should be able to deal with it. I think both coaches are going to try and push it but demand good D. Their styles and their isn't anything wrong with playing good D. Looking forward to this.