Reduced number of posts!

Billikan

i actually was pretty interested in the post setup when you got in to the good looking blonde wife who has a sister. i was a little disappointed that went unresolved.

second, the tone really got nasty near the end with the missouri thing. i guess that proved your point though.

:-)

good post.

davidnark and i know and respect (at least i respect david) each other and still fight all the time. it is part of the game and i know i dont take it personal regardless.

Contented people usually don't b*tch. Sensational sells and emotions tend to go the negative. If you're fat, dumb, happy and/or contented, what's the problem? The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Wins = content = happy = decrease in posts.

I will say that games like the TCU away game are games the Bills should win if this program is above the ordinary. Nine times out of ten. Same with trips to Houston, SoMiss, ECU and Tulane. Wins like the game at Dayton are wins extraordinary teams get more times than not. That's where I want us to be and I fully believe Brad is the guy to take us there. I don't believe I was negative after the SMS game on Brad, but if I was it was more on the typical plight of this program over the years .... its inability to win those type of games on the road. That Brad reevaluated and readjusted is just another feather in his cap at this point.

I have said all along that this team is a lunch pail team ... they don't come out determined each game, each half, they don't win. I was reserved in the fact that five or six guys were newcomers and had to buy in to Brad's system and learn it. It is quite promising right now. Yeoman-like work is being done. But winning can only continue if the attitude comntinues. Right now, I like what RB and JFisher are doing. Others still need to improve.