CSTV

I feel like a Direct TV spokesperson but Direct TV has CSTV. They show a wide variety of college sports on there. I think that the SLU W Soccer was on there last year. Go to a sports bar w/ Direct TV if a bar has the NFL Gameday that means they have Direct TV because it is the only place to get it.

I'm glad that ND fans suffered though, becuse I've had to suffer through all their crappy teams being broadcast on network TV for along time now.

DirectTV and Dish have it....little instead of bashing CSTV as saying...'is it an actual station?' how about asking yourself why Comcast Chicago doesn't have it and the other two big boys do??? Get it in the game Comcast. Say hi to lol Dan Jiggetts. Loved him when he did Big Red games as last chosen announcing crew.

I am guessing they don't get ESPNU on Comcast either? Could be wrong.

No need to apologize to me but thanks. The point was that St. louis doesn't have the mkt cornered on bad cable companies.

I am all in favor of the success and mainstream of cstv and espn u.It means more college sports options for everyone. Problem is cable companies are slow to carry, but carry some other curious choices.

I'ved lived in Chi more than once.I've earned the right to rip it.Great Midwestern City., but not without its spots like anyone else. It definitely needs more SLU fans.