Highlight Reel from Billiken Madness '05

BlueCrewPrez, you truly have done an amazing job with the Blue Crew. The amount of time and effort you have put in does not go unnoticed and I am sure the players and coaches greatly appreciate what you have done. Keep up the great work.

My only suggestion would be to change the song on that clip to that "Bring em Out" song the team plays during introduction.

Thank you so much for the kind words, but maybe we shouldn't say that until 10:31pm on Friday haha....I've been having this reoccuring dream that only 10 people show up to Billiken Madness, so let's hope I'm wrong :/

The song for the video used to be a rock song that worked really really well, but I think this song works too. I'm going to try and put up the original 1:30 second clip, (I'll call it "the exclusive-all-access-Billikens.com-video reel")so I'll post it in not too long.

>Bluecrewprez,

>

>Looks like this Friday will be fun. I'm glad they have you

>as the prez and that you single handedly perfected blue crew

>and the schools sports moral. Are you also the president of

>Legion 1818? I would not be surprised because you seem to

>take a lot of credit for other peoples work as well as your

>own. :)

Hmm, I'm not sure what the tone of that post was supposed to be, but you sound bitter about something.

>I think that was a shot, Prez. An anonymous poster trying

>to find negative in something. Do you know this person?

No clue, but I hope they still come to Billiken Madness on Friday night...we'll take all the butts* we can get

*not a judgement on your character, just on your ability to fill a seat at the event :)