Friday night; Sunday afternoon

So the Billikens got off to a great start to the A-10 conference soccer schedule with a 1-0 win over Duquesne.

But the party continues.

This Friday night, SLU takes on St. Bonaventure at 7pm in Hermann Stadium. Legion 1818's FREE BBQ/tailgate will take place at 4pm in the Lower Quad of the Village.

On Sunday afternoon, SLU faces nationally-ranked Fordham at 1pm at Hermann. There will be no BBQ that day.

Come out, ONE AND ALL. Be LOUD and be PROUD for YOUR Billikens!

Legion 1818 got some great compliments this past week for our activities during the Homecoming game. Don't you all wanna come join us now?

See ya at Hermann.

Didn't want to start a new soccer thread.....Sports Illustrated has a nice piece on Chaminade Senior and Indiana commit Mike Roach in this week's SI....his story of near death in car accident etc...I have seen him play this year and he is doing very well.

And as I mentioned before Danny Donigan was out and about last weekend watching DeSmet superstar junior Will Bruin who would be a fabulous get for SLU. Big, strong, skilled forward who has skills and can finish, and is tough. He can have his pick of schools.

So far early impact Frosh from STL area on college scene...New Mexico Frosh defender Zach Tierney(CBC) has started every game. Thiago coming off bench for Stanford(CBC)....Tierney really has been by far biggest local impact college player.

I checked with the athletic department, and, for most games, the tent is for the soccer alumni. This is a change from previous years.

HOWEVER, it will be a Billiken Club tent for this Friday's game, according to Margo.