Informal workout info

bauman

School has been in session for almost a month and no one has posted any info on the informal workouts the team has each day. Has anyone attended and, if so, what's happening?

I'd like to see some real basketball info, if anybody has watched.

>School has been in session for almost a month and no one has

>posted any info on the informal workouts the team has each

>day. Has anyone attended and, if so, what's happening?

>

>I'd like to see some real basketball info, if anybody has

>watched.

We will get right on that. So sorry to "ignor" your wishes.

Every once in a while I'll see some the guys playing pick up ball with other people at the rec. I haven't seen any games where it's just the players playing, but I've seen DB and Polk a couple times. On the other hand I've seen the girls team playing later at night on a couple of occasions.

basically, until practice begins, they are playing on Wed. afternoons and Sunday evenings at Pine. I go sometimes on Wed. and have posted a few notes on my little observations in a variety of other threads. In brief, there is not that much to say until practice begins anyway, and if you really want those observations you can track them down in the other threads--for whatever they might be worth.

I am reserving judgment on PT, for obvious reasons, esp. at the 4, but to be honest I think some leaders are emerging there. Let's just say there are solid grounds that we be optimistic about some very good development at that position this year. We should be decidedly bigger, stronger, and more imposing. I can't wait to see how this pans out in real practices.

'nuff said, don't ask (NM).