Maybe you've seen this but maybe not.....funny

slu72

As soon as you have an opinion about basketball without referencing someone else as an idiot or something. We should have 2 categories for posts. # of posts and # of posts about the Bills. Maybe when the season starts we will see your first. BTW ... the real definition of a loser would be someone hanging around a place where the majority of other people think he's an idiot. Do you not have someplace where people like you to go? Nevermind ... stupid question

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

> As soon as you have an opinion about basketball without

>referencing someone else as an idiot or something. We should

>have 2 categories for posts. # of posts and # of posts about

>the Bills. Maybe when the season starts we will see your

>first. BTW ... the real definition of a loser would be

>someone hanging around a place where the majority of other

>people think he's an idiot. Do you not have someplace where

>people like you to go? Nevermind ... stupid question

>

>

> Official Billikens.com sponsor of H

>Waldman

This thread has been dead for a week but here you go having to bring it back. What a trouble maker you are. The real definition of a loser is someone who starts fights on internet message boards and then acts like his brother is posting for him when he fails to show. You couldn't be a bigger loser. YOu couldn't be a bigger ***** either. I'll be by the lot this weekend to "test drive" one of your cars again. Look for me. *****.

You brought my name into it with an insult. Why do you feel you can insult people and then get mad when you get it back.

You've never been by my lot ... I'd know, I could smell you as you got close.

Again, I'm easy to find. My lot address has been posted numerous times as has my seat number ... how can I find you?

I gave you an invitation ... you declined. Do you need to get paid? I can get a rink, I'm anxiously awaiting your agreement.

Again, the only person that thinks you showed and I didn't is you, Is that why you need to keep bringing it up. Is this one of those cases where when you say something enough times over and over it becomes true.

Try saying this Billiphan is not an idiot, Billiphan is not an idiot, Billiphan is not an idiot ... Nope it doesn't work. Billiphan is still an idiot

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman