Is being Vtime not good enough?

I had gone days without posting. I guess you had to say something to bring me back. I'm here now. You can rest easy. Thanks to a problem with my home phone line, my DSL wont connect, so I can only post from school. What's the register under different names stuff about. Who else am I registered under? What are you accusing me of now?

>Drop the innocent act V. While suspended, you started

>posting on another user name. You know how easy it is to

>do. I don't know if you're at it again but I wouldn't put

>it past you.......

Yeah, I posted during the suspension, so what! I shouldnt have been suspended in the first place. I'm not suspended now, so I have no reason to post under a different name. I'm used to the way I'm treated on here. Also, its not an innocent act because I am innocent.

>So you're a liar and a cheat in addition to being a

>blow-hard. Thanks for clearing that up for us.

Yes and you are what? Who are you to judge me? Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Why dont you get some actual friends who exist outside this message board.

Vtime Said: "Yes and you are what? Who are you to judge me? Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Why dont you get some actual friends who exist outside this message board."

First we aren't talking about eternal damnation or spiritual salvation. We are talking about a message board buffoon. I doubt your or my postings on this board will be weighed much by the gods we believe in.

Second, believe it or not this message board is not my life. I love the Bills but put them a distant second to my family. Perhaps you should get out more too......

>Vtime Said: "Yes and you are what? Who are you to judge me?

>Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Why dont you

>get some actual friends who exist outside this message

>board."

>

>

>First we aren't talking about eternal damnation or spiritual

>salvation. We are talking about a message board buffoon. I

>doubt your or my postings on this board will be weighed much

>by the gods we believe in.

>

>Second, believe it or not this message board is not my life.

> I love the Bills but put them a distant second to my

>family. Perhaps you should get out more too......

Thanks for clarifying that for us Bdick. Now go away. Don't you have some puppies to molest? Let Vtime be. He didn't hurt anyone. Cut the guy some slack. Take your Taliban act somewhere else.

>Lets see I molest puppies AND want to force women into burka

>and not to dance, work, or do anything else other that to

>assume the position. Did I leave anything out?

What you do behind closed doors and at your Scout meetings is your business. My point was, Vtime has forgotten more about basketball then you'll ever know. Stop your bullying tactics. I know it's popular around here to pile on(much like grade school) the poster no one likes. Show a little restraint for once.

>RESTRAINT?????

>

>Could you define it for me in your world?

" : a control over the expression of one's emotions or thoughts"

>Would Isreal show restraint by turning Tehran into a

>radioactive roller rink?

I'm not sure how this is applicable to our conversation.

>I can hear Inigo Montoya saying "That word..I do not think

>it means what you think it means."

Great. You're quoting THe Princess Bride. Figures.

Ok Phan,

It's called sarcasm. Maybe you should look that up too. My point was that you have rarely ever shown restraint in your history here. Isreal attacking Iran with nuclear weapons would be showing Phan styled restraint. You might also look up exaggreration.

PS If your Dad didn't read you the "good parts" version when you were a child, I can only pity you. William Goldman has written some of the best books and worst screenplays in the history of the world.