Getting Dominated by San Diego

Not any more. The Bills had an 8 run 5th. It is 10-8 in the 6th.

GO BILLS

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman and loyal subject of Billsboy and all ex D1 players and coaches everywhere. You da man Billsboy

I didn't expect SLU to win either game and was hoping not to be embarrassed. Overall I think SLU exceeded my expectations, they could've just given up in this game but they came back and made it interesting. The ESPNU announcers were discussing the lack of a mercy rule in the NCAA tourney and what do you know SLU comes back and makes it close, then they tie it up. The bull pen couldn't hold out. The pitcher from Canada has a strange delivery and gave up some runs in both of these games but we aren't as deep as we need to be at pitcher to win in these tournaments. I am happy that I got to see them twice on TV and they made the tournament maybe this could spark some more interest in the program and help bring in a few more players that can add to more success.