West Pine

i beleive west pine is on the historic registry, thus it likely wont be torn down.

volleyball will play in the new arena as well.

i would guess it will be an alternative practice facility and an additional floor to use for intramurals and such. but i havent heard any slu official address what west pine's future will be.

Is it on the historic registry? I've heard that it would most likely be torn down for a building that would be more useful to campus than an abandoned old gym. That's some prime campus real estate, and I'm sure Biondi has other ideas for it.

Maybe the School of Communication could get its own building. :)

I'd like to see the historic facade retained and integrated into any new building that goes up on the site. It would be a cool way of holding on to a little piece of SLU's historic architecture.

I am curious that you make such demeaning statements about Father Biondi when I have personal knowledge that they are untrue. In fact, Father Biondi was the person who was determined to increase the status and the quality of the law school. He hired Dean Lewis, who has done a great job, and he gave him significant new resources to attract and hire new faculty. The admission qualifications are by far the highest in the school's history. Why post lies?