atlantic ten

xubrew

hey slu fans!!

it appears that all this conference realignment could possibly land you in the atlantic ten. i just wanted to drop in and extend an invite to check out our message board.

http://basketballboards.net/forum/forumdis....php?forumid=79

i think you would be an excellent addition to the conference. best of luck this season and i hope you come out on top in this game of musical chairs that a lot of teams and conferences seem to be playing these days.

peace,

xubrew

Thanks, brew... I think the SLU, X and Dayton rivalry is good for all involved. XU has put together a really strong program that we hope to emulate. Now if we could only get MU and DePaul to see the wisdom in all this. Even more significant would be to get our fellow Catholic institutions in the east to see the benefits of leaving the BE and coming together to form the Papal Conference with east and west divisions. Now that would be some kind of set up. But for now, we Bills fans look forward to being reunited with X and Dayton.

Thanks X.Been awhile since I have been to that board,but if memory serves me correct,I have a Larry Hughes (photo) that goes with my username there.Anyway hoping we can join you in the A-10!