What Will The Fallout Be At The End OF The Clemmons Era At Missouri? On a Scale Of One To Four One Being No Damage And Four Being Metaphysical Destruction! I Ask You Freddie The Beetle Barnes? (Sor

Roy, have you considered the possibility that Quin Snyder gives clothes away frequently enough that he would not take care to note which articles he gave to which people? Snyder is on record as saying that he gets loads of promotional clothing, which he gives away to family and friends.

Following, in my mind, is what took place all those months ago, from Snyder's point of view:

Day 1: Brother-in-law drops by.

Brother: Got more Oakley stuff huh?

Snyder: Yep.

Brother: Sure is a lot.

Snyder: Yeah. Hey, I don't need or want all this stuff, so take anything you want.

Day 2: Ricky Clemons is visiting.

Clemons: Wow! Look at all this stuff!

Snyder: Yeah, I get this stuff all the time. I have a friend who works at....

Clemons: Man, this sure looks nice!

Snyder: You need anything? I'm not going to keep all this stuff. Over there is what I plan on giving away. You can help yourself to a few things.

Clemons: Thanks, man!

Day 3: A friend comes by.

Friend: Oakley time!

Snyder: You know it. Every year I get an unbelievable amount of free stuff. I don't need it all.

Friend: Can I have some?

Snyder: Sure! Pick a few things.

Following, in Roy's mind, is what was really going on from Snyder's point of view:

Day 1: Snyder thinking to himself.

Man, I want to funnel some of all this stuff to Ricky. I need him so bad this year. I'll do anything to make him happy.

Day 2: Clemons comes by.

Snyder: Okay, man here you go. A pair of Oakley sweats, some flip-flops, and some tennis shoes. Anything else you want?

Clemons: Ummmmm. Naw, this is cool, for now.

Snyder: All right. Remember to keep this quiet. Don't tell anyone where you got this.

Clemons: Okay.

Day 3: Snyder thinking to himself.

Man, I think Ricky really wanted more than what I gave him. I hope he's not disgruntled. Darn, I should have been more conscious of what I was giving him.

...cheat (had to edit the post to get the whole subject in)

I'm convinced that Roy is either Dyslexic or his "super Billiken-blue vision" causes him to magicly twist and spin words (him, and his sidekick, Rich). That's why " You can help yourself to a few things" can reasonably be turned into "Take all you want." Besides that, in Roy's super Billiken-blue intellect, my fictional example became fact. In fact, when I return to TigerBoard, I'll be mobbed for hurting the perception of the Tigers. No wonder they've never accepted me there.

Roy (and Rich) really can't help it. Their super Billiken-blue brains and consciences are so hardwired to "truth, justice, and the American Way" that they clairvoyantly already know that there has been nothing but dirt and deception in the Missouri program. I admit now that they're right.

Really, I'm not going to defend Mizzou anymore. I'm learning the error of my ways. (Being called a hypocrite with regard to my Christianity HURTS.) I will refrain from discussing Missouri basketball on this board and will check myself into Tigers Fans Anonymous (at Reality House in Columbia!) to fight my addiction to rooting for the major state university basketball team of the state I live in. I wlll struggle to not revel in the success of Paulding, Johnson, and co. as they march to the Final Four. If I can manage to fight off the cravings, can I re-apply into the good graces of the righteousness of Billiken fandom once Missouri's sanctions are announced? I know, now, that Roy and Rich are true heroes and I've been like the Joker.