Quite a diverse bunch

slu72

The ID thread got really long. Quite a diverse bunch we are...but one thing in common we love Billiken Hoops. It would indeed be great to have beers with fellow Billiken fans. By the way would anyone care to write Triangle and Too's bio....thought for sure he'd regale us with something really amazing.

i tend to agree. as the billiken train started chugging in february and march, we started seeing less and less of joey. now it appears that coach brad has a solid plan and a good start on the foundation, joey apparently would just as soon die as come and say positive things about the billikens. however, if we really need someone to remind us we are horrible, apparently the courtside guy would be willing to step into that role.

Roy ... Just like you do sometimes ... Courtside just has a different opinion occasionally. He post on the soccer thread and I find them very objective and fair to the Billikens. We do not always agree but he is knowledgable and informed. I for one enjoy his posts ... just as I do yours even though you sometimes take a stand alot of people don't agree with.

Regarding the who are you thread ... I really enjoyed it thanks to d1 for starting it. I think it was the best thread we've had since I've been reading and posting.

We should contact Margo with the Billiken club and see if she can help us get a gathering together at the Savvis before a game.

Anyone near 105 in the lower level?