Why ND will not go BE for FB

slu72

You want to improve yourself you have to play against the best. ND considers itself The Best in FB. Can you imagine them joining a league with USF, UL, UC, possibly Cent Fl. and having to play probably 8 or 9 of these guys every year and dumping schools like Michigan, USC, Purdue to have to make their schedule. Right. The BE is grasping at straws. Why CUSA is not exerting more authority to hold our conference together is what's puzzling to me. Our commish is like Tranghese's b***ch. The hell with this stuff. I'm putting my faith in the good father to land us in a decent conference and saying "let the games begin!" Doesn't practice start tomorrow?

practice starts the closest saturday to october 15. thus this saturday at 1 minute after midnight practice can begin.

Another thought on this BE myth. Say ND goes undefeated in that league, which they should every year, remember Tulane's undefeated season, not even a major bowl bid, BYU and Marshall have had the same happen to them. Wouldn't you just love to see the Fighting Irish playing San Diego State in the Corn Bowl in Ames Iowa two days after XMAS.....? Knute would roll over in his grave.