Roadies...

Schasz

Just got informed that I have a family conflict for the GA Tech game so I won't get to make the trek to Atlanta. I am now looking at the UAB game and/or the Tulane game. Actually, both of those games are much deeper into the Bills schedule and would enable me to see the full squad. Anyone else looking at either one of these games as possible road games that they might attend. I know New Orleans is a fun town as I have been there and done that. I'm also sure that Birmingham won't offer near the cuisine/night life that NO will.

I am pumped about getting to see the conference opener at TCU. I live about 2 1/2 hrs. away. I've never been to TCU campus and don't know how the bball atomosphere is but it probably isn't that great.

There is a great family seafood place in Birmingham - the name escapes me, but it's near UAB and the downtown area - just ask, and everyone will know what you're talking about. It packs them in, and it would anywhere - a real trip, and great food. I'm not talking fish fry stuff, but comparable to New Orleans seafood. Affordable.

If anyone is going to the TCU game let me know ... my younger brother is a managing partner of the Outback Steakhouse next to TCU and they are a big sponser. I know he gets 4 tickets ... I don't know where ... but they are suppossed to be good ... I'm sure he can get me some more also.

My guess is that the annual sponsors trip will be to New Orleans so I think there will be a lot of Billiken fans at that game. This is the same trip that ventured to Florida last year. Florida is the worst trip I have been on with that group. New Orleans is always a good time.

Sorry that we did not order better weather for the St. Louis contingent of Billiken fans. We had our normal cold spell while you visited. I would appreciate it if you can post a note that this will be the game the St. Louis fans are seeing, as I missed meeting some of you folks last year. You can't go wrong for night life and things to do in NO...so many great restaurants and Honky Tonk bars to visit. However, I will say that Clearwater isn't where I would recommend for people visiting to our area especially for any night life.