Randy Bennett

....continues to be pushed in the AZ media as one of many candidates for the ASU job. After Dixon used the offer as leverage for 7 figures at Pitt....

Former ASU guard Lionel Hollins wants the job, but is fall back candidate. Others mentioned have been Rick Majerus, ....ASU AD Lisa Love was Assistant AD when Majerus accpeted and refused USC job. Mark Turgeon because he was an assistant at Oregon for a while...but even they think that one is as far fetched as I do.

Bennett's family lives in the area and he grew up in Mesa. Certainly not their top choice but he is in the mix.

The new Ad is pushing for big upgrades and has big ideas....and ASU down for a long long time...certainly has potential imo as a program, in a good ocnference, and great are in which to live.....

Obviously. I just mentioned his prior relationship with Lisa Love, which helped lead to his being considered at ASU. ...I always say when I know something, I say so...when I don't I say so.....on this one, I'd bet a LOT of money I know a lot more than you. No offense...not trying to be a jerk or anything ....but I know a LOT on this topic, and people involved.... And I would like to leave it at that when it comes to Rick and not elaborate, and you'll just have to trust me on this one, not going into more detail on public message board....and I will leave it at that. Publicly, I can say I hope the best for him, and that this works out for him, and wish him all the best, a great coach, and great person....good for the game.

Been waiting for a response from you, Bay Area.

Really think Randy would be a great hire for the Devils.With all he has done at St.mary`s,hope this is his big chance,would have to go out and get an ASU shirt for sure if Randy gets the job.

Seen NC State`s Herb Sendek is expected to be announced soon as ASU`s next coach.