Temple up 8 at half on GW

kshoe

I think I'd rather play George Washington than Temple. GW doesn't have as much to play for, but everything is on the line for Temple. Also, the Bills don't shoot well enough from the outside for me to feel they'll fare well against Temple's zone defenses and long-armed, lanky, athletic players playing on a neutral court.

Of course, the Bills have to get by St. Joseph's first, and that will be no small feat.

you guys are crazy if you believe we'd be better off playing GW than Temple and those that think we'd be better off playing St. joes than Dayton are similarly crazy.

Subjective arguments like "they have more to play for" and Dayton "has our number" just don't fly when you are comparing teams ranked 6th in the country vs. Temple (81st) or St. Joes (50th) vs. 180th ranked Dayton.

Lets try not to overthink things. GW is better then Temple. Fact. St. Joes is better than Dayton. Fact.

>Lets try not to overthink things. GW is better then Temple.

>Fact. St. Joes is better than Dayton. Fact.

Well, technically those are opinions, but I'll stipulate them as fact. Even so, just because Team A is better than Team B doesn't mean that Team C wouldn't fare better against Team A than Team B. It's all about matchups. I think the Bills match up against GW on a neutral court better than they match up against Temple on a neutral court. I can't compare St. Joe's to Dayton, though.