Disappointing

cheeseman

The entire team - coach included performed very disappointing tonight. They did not defend the perimeter shot at all and when they got the lead and could pull away, Luke commits a foul to stop our momementum. I am not blaming him just pointing out that they all stunk up the floor tonight. Terrible performace!! I can not even watch the rest of it.

All around terrible effort, that is the worst game I have seen all season. I didn't really see why we started that lineup if we weren'y gonna push the ball up the floor more. Shooting was at the now normal atrocious level. There were a few defensive series that actually were pretty good. Bonwich made a post earlier about long stretches without scoring, and tonight wasn't any different.

On a side note, Richmond's band was just awful, they played the same set of songs over and over, and it just sounded like noise.

i agree from a technical point of view it was a foul. however considering the flow of the game and the degree fouls were called in the game it shouldnt have been called or else they missed a lot of other fouls that should have been called.

c-o-n-s-i-s-t-e-n-c-y is a word that apparently a-10 officials cant spell.