JJ and UB

slu72

Would liked to have been a fly on the wall in that hotel room when they had their talk. Looked back at that stltoday article about it. Am figuring UB told JJ he wasn't in there to be a scorer, obviously take a good shot if you have it, but don't be looking just to score. JJ played a solid game the other night. He was aggressive, didn't turn it over much, played pretty good d. The shots he did take were good ones. Although on one I think he was so surprised he was so wide open he hesitated and herky jerked it up there which means he was thinking too much, ie do I take this or look for an open man? Hopefully, more playing time will allow his natural instincts to kick in and he'll make that 10 footer with ease. He's got a good looking jumper.

i know UB is referring to Brad, but I dont know what the U stands for and have been trying to figure it out for months. Hopefully JJ will settle down. A surprising season from him could put this team over the top and help easily surpass the 9 win plateau we reached last season.