prepsports forum bashing Dustin

VTIME

If someone says something critical, then they must not be a fan. That's ridiculous. Yes, Mizzou is performing poorly, but I'm no less a fan. I'm an even bigger Mizzou football fan, but I still think Pinkel's assistants are awful and not worthy of Big 12 status. By saying that, I'm not a fan?? For goodness sakes, I still root for the Arizona Cardinals, but because I think Bill Bidwell is a bad owner, I'm not a fan??

I think you've misread me in a big way. I'm far from one who jumps on the bandwagon. I'm loyal to all of the local teams, even the ones who deserted us.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you have a comment about a SLU player or coach or whatever that is fine. But there is no reason to CONSTANTLY compare them to MSU, MU or other local teams and make statements about MSU's Sweet 16 run in 99, like anyone cares. You come accross as playing the schools off on eachother and quite frankly it looks like sh!t distrurbing.

Keep your comments to SLU and SLU only and you'll have no problem.

was only for Ace and other Billiken posters who love to talk about how lowly the MVC is. Now those kind of posters I don't care for. They come across like their stuff doesn't smell.

I also don't care for Lerxst on Tigerboard.com, who is the Ace equivalent over there.

Now I can see a KU fan, whose program has a history of success, talking trash about Mizzou. I would have to sit idly by and take it. However, it's quite another if a K-State comes talking noise about Mizzou basketball.

I just don't see where a SLU fan can talk trash to a Mizzou fan YET. Now if SLU is in the NCAA and Mizzou isn't, then that's the time for Ace to talk trash, but not before.

Conversely, I don't like Mizzou posters on the Post forum, who consistently look upon SLU as second-class citizens as if they're competing in two different worlds. That might have been the case a decade or so ago, but not anymore.