Who would you consider to be SLU's rivals?

NOBLE

I know Mizzou and S. Illinois, but is that all?

Also, you see how my boys Tommie Liddell and Kevin Lisch are playing! I'm so proud of them. My HS (Ofallon Township) played against their HSs alot. I expect great things from Tommie. :)

I'm new and I've been looking for a Billiken haven for some time.

In the A10 we've got "history" with Dayton and Xavier. Speaking for many but not all, we despise Missouri. SIU is certainly a regional rival. Sadly we do not have a rivalry along the lines of KU vs MU at this time. Too many conference jumps IMO.

Personally I hate/love to beat, Missouri, Louisville, Marquette, and Cincy. I hope everyone is saying "Pops-who?" after Ian meets up with GW but the new conference games will take a while to produce any good hatred.

Charlotte is an underrated, and emerging, rival for SLU. They are a great match-up every year we have been playing, and it is great to go into the A-10 with them, to continue what has become a pretty nice series over the few years it has been going on. They are one of the top darkhorses in the NCAA tourney of the past decade or so, with some very dramatic wins. Our games with them the past few years have generally been high intensity and pretty loud at times.

SLU considers Mizzou to be a rival, Mizzou fans will react the same way they always have: "SLU who?"

I know there are many on this board that will take me posting here as justification for a SLU/Mizzou Rivalry, but the fact of the matter is this: almost no mizzou fans consider SLU to be a rival; they've got their hands full with kU and Illinois.

I hate MU. Especially when they invade Humphrey's the first weekend SLU is back in school for the spring semester. I think every SLU student can attest to that. Humps' is SLU's bar. You have numerous Harpos locales to frequent. By the way, I know a guy who owns over 3,000 Harpos cups. Guess where he went to school???