Great performance SLU!

poser

I just wanted to congratulate SLU fans on the performance on your team today. As a Mizzou fan I rarely see Missouri play to their potential and its refreshing to see a basketball team like SLU OUTPLAY a more talented team with hussle, outstanding coaching, and mental toughness.

Regardless of the outcome today, SLU has an outstanding team that has more athletic ability than I've ever seen at st.louis in recent memory. That's a credit to the recruiting ability of the coaching staff you have assembled. You should be proud of the way your team played in front of a national audience. I wish I could say the same about Mizzou vs. Indiana today....

Again, congrats- and I hope my Tigers don't meet your Bilikens in the NCAA tournament come March...

best of luck~

Poser it really makes it hard for me to cheer against SPUMAC when you are so nice. Stop it. But somehow I still manage to root against them.

Dude I'm at home right now will be headed back to Hood tomorrow are you on leave still?

Heartattack Cats finally have a quality win.

To go into Bloomington and stage that kind of comeback in front of a large hostile crowd was remarkable. While it's far from the best Indiana teams,it's still a chore. I'm sure most Bills fans would be overjoyed with four straight Big Dance appearances and an Elite Eight mixed in them. And what a brutal schedule this year. Don't you go to Gonzaga next ? Wait till you see the hair on one of their big guys. His is much funnier and wilder than Stokes'.

If I could be just a little bit critical of SLU: What's up with attendance at the Savis Center against the #8 team in the nation? Alot of my UofTulsa friends (and fellow private schoolers like you) were really surprised at the bad attendance. They would give their left kidney for a home and home Arizona series and GUARANTEED that it would be a sellout in Tulsa. I tend to believe them Just a question....

Yes, I do realize I'm the ultimate poser--especially with my "Real" Army team getting their butts handed to them by Navy today.

I spent last week with the Ray. Now I'm in Houston and spent the day pretty much sauced with the fam and friends watching the SLU&Mizzou comebacks and Army&OU defeats.

hope all is well. see you in the hood mid-month...I'll give you a call when I swoop in.

b

BCB, when I said Hood I meant Ft. Hood. TDY right now.

The day sucked for me SLU loses a heartbreaker and MU pulls one out.

Crowd was a big time dissappointment for me too. The Rams are playing away not much else going on besides Hockey tonight (I think). There should have been more people there. I would think that after the big upsets last year that they would show up expecting/hoping for that sort of thing. I guess Brad has to make them a believer every year. We have to win a few then they will show up. Sad.

That was the same IU team that got schooled by Wake earlier in the week. I was surprised that they had it in them to get up by double digits VS Mizzou. Having said all that, no question that they completely folded their tent in the final 3-4 minutes as I don't think they even scored.

They won't win without their A game; if they have one this year. I think they've got a lot of individual talent with too few role players. They may be too deep to get solid chemistry. Look at Arizona. they only played 6 players yesterday. No bench. Amazing they could come back and win on the road. Like missouri,I think they're way over-rated right now but they did what they had to and caught a break on RB's shot.I think it was somewhat of a gaffe on his part though.With the clock down and needing a three, he had to make sure he was behind the line. You rarely get the call for a traditional three in that situation.

as i was watching the extremely individually talented tiger team struggle like crazy against an indiana team that is less talented than our billikens, i thought to myself, "the tigers arent playing defense, they dont run any kind of an offense, what the hell do they do in practice?"