Steve is a nerd!

MUFAN2000

mu, if you think clemons was the only player that there are "ncaa clouds" over, you better look up because the sky is truly falling.

Please tell me you're not thumping your chest about your football program? What is it, number 3? Wasn't this just your third winning season out of the past 20 or something like that? It's funny when you Mizzou fans try to bully school's like SLU as your are a laughing stock to rest of the college football nation. Come to think of it though, what have you ever achieved in basketball? Norm Stewart was a god in so many people's eyes, yet what did he ever win? I don't recall one national championship or was there ever even a final four? After all, such a high profile basketball program would certainly have several to talk about. Right? You are a joke to so many big state schools, yet you rarely get cocky with other state schools it's just schools like SLU. Are you really threatened by SLU or feel the need to compete with us? We don't have a football program and we are not a big state school, so what gives? As far as your new Coach, isn't it about time he come out of the closet? I know people in Columbia worship him, although what else is their to worship? After all the tallest buliding in Columbia is on your campus and you boast more oriental massage joints per capita than any other city in America. But hey, give Quinn his due as well. He'll live off Coach K's name for a while, and then before you know it, he'll be out of that inbred, mid-Missouri mecca of filth, and off to greener pastures. In the meantime, you Mizzou fans will continue to dream about the days of raising a National Championship banner to the rafters while all the frat boys scream with their finger in the air taunting other teams that you're number one. Number one in what, who knows? Possibly the most uneducated and criminal thugs to ever play for one baseketball program. Give your golden girl her shot, I'm sorry - I meant Golden Boy. After all, he has one of the most talented teams in the nation and arguably some of the most talented players, but like in traditional Mizzou fashion he will be either at home like the rest of us or in some Columbia watering hole being told what a god he is, while the final four is going on right before his eyes on television.

just how exactly can you possibly be a friend of steve's? are you sure you arent his gardiner or valet? possibly an obsessed 8th grader that someday wants to be like him? i just find it hard to believe that you could possibly be a friend of steve's. i mean what could you talk about? for instance i would assume you would want to talk about truck pulls and cement, while steve would want to discuss world politics or advancement in modern medicine. either way, one or the other is going to be sleeping very quickly. boggling. simply boggling.