Notes from the Desk of Steve

SluSignGuy

I just have a few things to address (nothing major, just explanations).

1) Do not expect any updates to Billikens.com until tomorrow evening about tonights game. I have a little system set up where I can watch the games (basically my computer at home records them from charter, then I upload them to my laptop here at GW, I have done it with West Wing all year so it should work with the SLU game, but I won't get to watch the game til Tuesday night at the earliest (1gb upload takes a while). I am one of those people who records games, and absolutely cannot know the score of the game until I watch it. So I will be gone til I get a chance to watch the game.

2) I plan to be at Saturday's game when the gates open, so feel more than free to come down and say Hi. I will be in my usually spot of Section 101, right by where the players come in. Or I will be in section 126, a couple of rows down from the entranceway, on the left. I will have my SignGuy Shirt on, so I am pretty identifiable.

3) I am still debating if I will wave signs Saturday. A lot my arsenal is gone (I gave all of the players last year their signs). But I still have some. So if I do decide to wave Signs, I am asking for Sign ideas for:

NC A&T

Johnson

Frericks

Clarke

If I decide to keep up my SignGuyness, then later I will make ones for Bryant and Ian.

Looking forward to being back in Savviss Saturday, see you then.

Steve

I am not using any satelitte. I am actually running a TV Cable into my PC at home, which will record the game. Then I am accessing my PC at home from my computer here at GW. Then I will upload the game to my computer here, and then watch. The system I have set up is pretty rag tag, but it works.

Steve

I have no idea how satellite coordinates work, but in the past Charter broadcasts of SLU sports have been broadcast through the following coordinates:

-Telstar 6, Transponder 11, KU Band or

-Telstar 6, Transponder 14, KU Band