Gordo's column-we and Mizzery stink

slu72

..but it's fair. He's way down on Mighty Q, wants his head on a platter. Feels empathy for UB. Also, tell me he doesn't get material from this board. Cites AD as having regressed, pretty much the consensus here. Still, we're painful to watch. Houston lost to Tulane at home, we should beat these guys. Course we should have beat ECU and MU too. Just unreal we can't buy a basket when it really matters. Of course we can't buy one this year at any time.

slu72 said, "Also, tell me he doesn't get material from this board."

notice you never see gordo and billiken bobby together?

gordo has never taken the billikens serious. even in our best years, the best we ever got out of gordon imo was "the little engine that could" or some patronizing b.s.

it amazes me that you could beat louisville, who is just burying teams since the conference season has started, but then lose to tulane. imo, tulane is the least talented team we have seen thus far in conference usa. they dont have one player that could start for us!

curious of your impressions of penders thus far? his bouncing around the coaching circuit makes me curious as to what he really is. i suspect all recruiting and little coaching. somewhat in the vein of a calipari. what are your impressions thus far?