Hats off to the Bluecrew!

gister

I don't know if this has been mentioned in earlier posts from the Marquette game, but the Bluecrew was really into it and making noise during the game. They even got into jumping up and down for a good part of the game. I thought they did a great job. Hopefully, they can build on that when we start winning some games.

wasn't the guy in the chicken suit our own "billikenbobby?"

there was a little bit of need for security when a marquette student came into our section and stood for a long period of time saying stupid stuff. he came up by me for some reason in the band and told me "i'm going to take your music." they removed him after he came up real close to me and just stood there, continuously reaching for the music off my stand. i kept pushing his arm out of the way with my trombone slide. what a loser. if he had actually grabbed any of my music, he would have take an elbow to the stomach from me, then SLUbandTBone would have helped me pummel him.

------------------------------------------------------------

*Official Billikens.com sponsor of Mike Beczkala

Thats funny, because I believe you spent half that game in our section while not having the audacity/cojones/spirit/pride to even join our group...

Thank you to those posters who applauded our efforts thusfar this year. It is not easy to get students to come out when we are having a good year let alone a season like this one. I appreciate it.

Bbobby, I think I speak for everyone when I say that nobody would miss your inane posts if you simply disappeared and never returned. I do not see how you can call yourself a Billiken fan while ripping on every aspect of the team/fans/university/personnel.