A win is a win

3 star, if his ankles hurt as badly as you are saying he needs to just sit and get well. he had a couple of spin moves that makes me question the severity of his "sprains". like i said, he should sit if it is that bad. right now i would rather see three guards or let justin johnson play more if that is all he can do.

while i was surprised, i appreciated phillip hunts appearance. phillip's only knock imo is he is very frail and small for d-1 college basketball. he shoots well, passes well, we know from his diary work at the post he is bright, my guess is brad wanted to protect the ball and have no mistakes. if you noticed, as soon as the foul was committed and we knew the ball was coming the other way, phillip came out. he was there to help control the possession and pass the ball.

Apparently, the debate on IO is how his health (ankles) will continue to affect his performance. One would hope that we could get by these first 3 games as he sort of feels his way. However, we get Reggie back after that and if his ankle problem hasn't gotten better by game 4 when our competition picks up, then we would be better equipped to go with a 3 guard offense. I'm sure it will be something Coach is going to monitor. We do need some production from IO, so hopefully he will get close to 100% from a physical standpoint.

He had two plays when it seemed as if his foot slipped, once he got called for trveling I think an thoe other he turned it over, I think. As an ankle heals, run straight is not a problem, but turning is. He did make some good moves, but they were on drives where he went straight to the basket, but when he seemed to need to make a sharp cut he had problems. Well i am no orthopod but that is what I thought.

but if you have no confidence in your plant foot, you are not going to be able to jump well. Izik is so long in stride and reach, which makes him quick around the basket. I here you about being cute, I would love to see him forget the fingertip roll and just SLAM the Damn ball, but I do think the snkles were bothering him.