Iowa Game and tv

BLIKNS

Seen on Iowa.rivals.com that they list the Dec.31 game in Iowa City being on ESPN+.Anyone know if any other tv may cover the game?

I've been a Billiken fan and season ticket holder for over a decade. I've gone to the bloody preseason games and cheered loud enough that the players were looking up at me because the atmosphere was so....intimate. I'm not giving up on the coach, team, season at all but I greive for the fact that you have nothing better to do on New Year's Eve. If you find it on TV tape it and raise a glass for the new year........

I`ll continue my itching about the tv deal right here.No games on ESPN or ESPN2,NO games on Fox-Midwest.The Charter deal I hope expires SOON,HATE HATE HATE it.Right now seems like Romar`s first year was the salad days,almost every road game was on Fox-Midwest.

IF,and I mean IIIIFFFF the game is on tv,I will TIVO the game.(P.S. Love TIVO).So will spend New Year`s EVE with the family.Billiken basketball is on my time.

or the ESPN gameplan package? The ESPN one will have it but the Fox Sports will not. Even if Fox Sports Iowa (I don't even know if there is such a thing) is scheduled to show the game and it looks like you'll be able to get it, it'll likely be blacked out as ESPN+ holds the rights to it.

For instance, I live in Chicago on the weekends and can't watch Mizzou games on FSMW because they are blacked out. The same is true for Cardinals baseball and NBA games. They want you to buy the package for each sport.

Any decent sports bar should be able to show the game (meaning they have ESPN+) but their desire to show the game on New Years eve may be minimal. You should call around before commiting yourself to any bar and potentially obnoxious New Years Eve cover charges.

Heard Rammer today on the radio say he would be riding home from Iowa on a bus on New Year's Eve. Clairborne asked why they were not flying and Rammer said that he heard that someone - he would not say said that if the team was going to play like a D3 team they would travel like one. Sounds like there is much dissatisfaction at the AD over this team's play.