Transfers

slu72

Someone posted below he's worried about transfers out of the program. Geez, who would they be? Hopefully not DP or LM. VN's kind of locked for his final year. So who would go? DC, JJ, BH, IV, DB? If these guys aren't playing for a team that is 1-7 where are they going to play? I'm more worried that KL and TL will try and get out of their LOI. Can you imagine the fun TL's team mates at Hargrave are having with him right now? Seems by their scores they must run the court like jackrabbits while we score at the pace of a turtle with bum wheels and lost his contact lenses. Hopefully, TL's saying that's why they want me so bad...to inject some life into those guys.

I'm more concerned that the players who enrolled in the program as freshmen and have been here at least a year have regressed under this offense. Drejaj's best stretch was the end of his freshman year. Clarke putting up worse numbers than last year. JJ putting up worse numbers than last year. Vouyoukas putting up worse numbers than last year. Considering how bad three of these four players were offensively last year, how can this be?

slu72 said, "I wonder why we aren't seeing these skills...please elaborate."

well for one, they dont get to play. that would explain not seeing these skills or anything else for that matter.

Think that was my point, Broy. If they got 'em flaunt 'em. Obviously, UB doesn't think too much of them or else they'd be out there. I think this is what is so frustrating to everyone, maybe even the players. DC was touted in the preseason by the staff which led us to believe he was going to be a major minutes man, to date one start and a whole lotta time on the pine. JJ, suspended for violating unknown rules, back after missing the trip to paradise but in time for the return to paradise lost, 4 straight losses. The guy I don't understand isn't playing, and I probably shouldn't make this judgement because I've never seen him play, is Luke. Cripes the guy's co Mizzou player of the year with a 28 ppg average. He's got to bring something to the picnic.

maybe he's co-missouri player of the year because he's the white boy hometown favorite?

(note, the above is just a joke. i'm trying to see if i get as big of a backlash in comments as courtside)

i, too, really wish luke would get some more playing time. when we saw him during the pre-season games (especially the very first game), each time he was in the game, he probably hustled more than any other player on the court. get him on the court!

------------------------------------------------------------

*Official Billikens.com sponsor of Mike Beczkala