Highlights of the Ford Era ?

Best highlights have to be the four games in four days in Brooklyn and actually seeing the team play to their potential, and on a personal note, me making two half-court shots for free McDonald’s. Not sure Ford had much to do on the second one though

5 hours ago, DOC said:

People that post all day in every thread are the biggest losers I’ve ever come accross. They either repeat themselves like a 2 year old or change their tune so much they can’t be wrong. But for 92 to say he hates to be negative…that takes the cake. Give me a break. 

Terrific self-awareness.

5 hours ago, DOC said:

People that post all day in every thread are the biggest losers I’ve ever come accross. They either repeat themselves like a 2 year old or change their tune so much they can’t be wrong. But for 92 to say he hates to be negative…that takes the cake. Give me a break. 

Terrific self-awareness.

5 hours ago, DOC said:

Terrific self-awareness.

5 hours ago, DOC said:

Terrific self-awareness.