You think you have problems

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for letting me rant a bit on your Board!

Titans picked a sub 500 coach that is just dull… Detroit Basketball people are not happy with the choice.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/college/more-colleges/2024/04/03/detroit-mercy-taps-mark-montgomery-as-head-basketball-coach/73191672007/

Izzo endorses to broom him out of his coaching circle.

Hope I’m wrong but all signs say this is Mike Garland / Dane Fife 2.0.  

Had a chance for a D2 coach who regularly beat your potential new coach (Larry S) when he was in D2.

Good luck on your replacement!!

4 minutes ago, Titan M said:

Titans picked a sub 500 coach that is just dull… Detroit Basketball people are not happy with the choice.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/college/more-colleges/2024/04/03/detroit-mercy-taps-mark-montgomery-as-head-basketball-coach/73191672007/

Had a chance for a D2 coach who regularly beat your potential new coach (Larry S) when he was in D2.

No mercy for Detroit Mercy…

8 minutes ago, Titan M said:

The good ole boys network strikes again.  Retread coaches suggested by longtime friend/mentor.  Good luck to you.

Interesting take TRN, and correct too. It goes this way, there are people in every large city that befriend or are in contact with one another and their families by reason of the amount of money they have. You simply do not have to worry about whether they are going to be required to pay for something beyond this person or family will have troubles with the bill. You know they have more than enough to pay without blinking, this makes relationships more relaxed. There are people that do not have that kind of money buy are very good at selling themselves. These people may also gain access to those circles. One of the benefits these people obtain is support from the very rich, old boys clubs everywhere. It is no different from city to city, it works the same way.

2 hours ago, Lord Elrond said:

No mercy for Detroit Mercy…

Woah, ah, mercy, mercy me
Ah, things ain't what they used to be (ain't what they used to be)
Where did all the blue skies go?
Poison is the wind that blows
From the north and south and east

The great Marvin Gaye