Split Topic - Removed posts from "The Bills over by RI by 3"

1 hour ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Funny you should bring it up, I found this pic of Box and his Mazda Miata in a dusty shoebox the other day

MacGruber Drives a Miata.

I think the most surprising thing for me in this whole glazed and confused debacle is that someone responded to him recently and said he seemed like a good guy to grab a beer with. Yeah, at Walking on Eggshells Tavern.

New name 4 Humphries location?

6 hours ago, TheA_Bomb said:

I'll name names, me and @Box and Won how did we get such a status?

Well I'm glad you asked,  you see it was long ago 1997, but I remember it like it was yesterday......Ukraine and Russia signed the "Friendship Treaty" and SLU had superstar Larry Hughes who just dropped 27 points on Vanderbilt in a win at Kiel.  Box and I were headed back to campus on that cold December night in his sweet Mazda Miata when we spotted a guy holding signs on Market Street.  We recognized him as an enthusiastic Billikens fan,  he needed his mom to pick him up but didn't have money for the pay phone to call.   Well we offered that kid a ride back to Kirkwood but the rag top on the Miata malfunctioned and all the signs were blown onto I-44 by the cold wind.   "SPOONBALL!!" nearly caused a Budweiser truck to overturn.  Box put the hammer down on the Miata and we delivered our passenger to Kirkwood safely.   He thanked us profusely and said you guys are "the bomb" (it's a 90s thing) and mentioned taking over what was called a message board on the world wide web.   So Box and I registered me taking the name "The A Bomb" in homage to that plucky kid's statement and that's how we became untouchable posters.

So leave Wiz and Sign Guy alone,  you can bring it to me and we can meet in Salinas or Native American Leg Wrestle in the quad on my next trip to STL.  Bring your crew because Box and Leon got my back. 

This. This right here is what I like on this board. More fun please.