possible Big East

Personally I see 4 C-USA schools being asked to join football Big east,Louisville,Memphis,Cincinnati,and one more.At first I thought East Carolina was for sure,very strong football program,and an improving bball,yet I have seen South Florida`s name being mentioned,based on keeping Florida open.Of these 2(ECU or USF),which one would you think the Big East would be interested in more?

Obviously you do not understand that the original Big East broke up because there was a split between the football schools and the basketball only schools.  Why on earth would the current basketball only Big East Conference want to start admitting football schools?  The current Big East was founded as a basketball conference so I have no idea what you are talking about in this post.

SLU  Lax, I think you read cheeseman's post backwards. Here it is again:

3 hours ago, cheeseman said:

Obviously you do not understand that the original Big East broke up because there was a split between the football schools and the basketball only schools.  Why on earth would the current basketball only Big East Conference want to start admitting football schools?  The current Big East was founded as a basketball conference so I have no idea what you are talking about in this post.