Important Phone Numbers

I emailed Ashley Jost to see if she could look into the situation. She sent a very nice message back but she's not going to be able help. I sent a message to Bob Ley, at Outside the Lines, suggesting this would be a good segment. Have not heard back.

Sent a message to Benfred let him know I appreciated his work on this story.

6 minutes ago, slusam said:

I emailed Ashley Jost to see if she could look into the situation. She sent a very nice message back but she's not going to be able help. I sent a message to Bob Ley, at Outside the Lines, suggesting this would be a good segment. Have not heard back.

Sent a message to Benfred let him know I appreciated his work on this story.

Would hurt her relationship with Pestello i guess 

22 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Could someone with more time than I gather together phone numbers of people that we should be ringing about stopping donations?

If your donation is important enough to grab their attention, you don't need their have someone give you their phone number.

1 hour ago, brianstl said:

If your donation is important enough to grab their attention, you don't need their have someone give you their phone number.

That’s fair. There are people in my family who donate much more than I. Also I’m sure there are people that lurk on this board who donate sizeable amounts. Who may not be as internet literate as you or I