Rammer/Tip Off Club

I'm sorry, I don't understand. Do you have some influence in getting Bob Ramsey to come to the Tip Off Club meetings?

I think it would be great to have Rammer there to offer his insights and opinions. He is ready to do so on the radio, so I would be anxious to have him come to spend some time with us.

I'm sure his appearance would increase attendance were he and Earl Austin and the coaches continue to attend.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of John Duff

other than the coaches, who i love to hear, i think levick and earl austin jr are the top choices.

ramsey while passionate, is out of the loop it seems to me. heck, when was the last time he gave us "inside stuff" on the radio? besides his "worst team in 20 years", we got his mvc reccomendation and his years of telling the world how we are so far beneath missouri it is like another planet. i not only dont want to hear him at our billiken club meetings, i dont care if he is the voice of the billikens or not.

if for some reason an a-10 official would be in town, that might be interesting. other than that, keep with the coaches and levick and earl imo.

Actually, Roy, that is what I want to hear from him at our group, what he really feels about this team, this program and where he thinks we are headed.

When you listen to him on the Cardinal games for the last week and a half, he is sucking up royally (how can you not the way this team is playing). I want to hear him in front of our loyalists, and tell them he really thinks we were the worst team in 20 years last year.

Don't know how to do PMs. Will play with it when I have time tonight.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of John Duff

Billikenbooster, look near the top of this page that you're reading. You should see a link that says, "Conferences." After you click that, you'll be taken to the lobby of these forums. You should see a small flag icon next to a link that says, "You have a message from billiken_roy." Click that link, and you'll be into your PM menu.