Bills 5-1 over UAB......

gister

The Bills move on to the C-USA championship game on Sunday against Charlotte, an upset winner over Cincinnati. The Bills had beaten UAB last week at UAB so you would have expected UAB to be primed for an upset. Vedad had four goals in the first half for a 4-0 lead at halftime. The game was basically over at that point.

Quite the impressive win for our soccer Bills. I would have to say it's probably the most impressive wins our boys have had all year. Especially since they just played this team earlier this week and they won by 4 goals! Not to mention UAB was ranked. Hopefully we can beat Charlotte just as easily and be guaranteed to get one of those #1 seeds in the tourney.

"Praises we sing, to you our alma mater,

Praise to the white and blue.

Our hymn shall ring, in tribute strong to you,

We hail Saint Louis U."

We are really peaking ... WOW would I liked to have seen that game. A good win over Charlotte today and I can't imagine us not getting a 1 seed.

Congrats guys ... Super game.

Charlotte is playing their 3rd game in 3 days ... but obviously playing well.

As a whole this tourney has not been good for CUSA soccer. It may reduce us to 2 or 3 teams in the NCAA's. I thought we might have had a chance for 4. UAB must be on the bubble having lost their last 2 games 1 at home 1 at the tourney by a combined score of 8-2. Not Good