tv question

Cowboy

-are ratings available for our tv games? where do we rank in the number of people watching versus other A10 games? my searches did not get an answer - I get that FU is in the #1 market, but if no one watches they have nothing but potential - just thinking what might be available to watch for next season as if whoever is deciding on what games get shown looks at our three year record and not what we think we can be we might not have a whole lot (I will say more tv games available this season that I expected given where we were last season)

-looking at the games yesterday we were able to watch from a Richmond produced broadcast, UD/GW was on CBSSN, two other games on ASN, two on Facebook live and one FU/LaS no one cared about  

Nielsen would be your best bet. Not sure if they have anything public that would break down ratings by specific team or not though. I'm sure the conference offices have that type of info though.