What is your most prized Billiken possession?

I have posted this before, but the thing that is probably of interest to others most is that I have a basketball signed by each team for the last 22 (!) years in my office.  

But what I like personally most is that I have framed the very first sign I waved.  Also in the frame is a picture from when SLU gave me a half court reception my senior year of High School.  Also included is a picture of the brick the message board helped fund.

IMG_20170226_145036.jpg

IMG_20170226_145021.jpg

IMG_20170226_145047.jpg

I had a set of six of the Falstaff/red Billiken Buddha glasses pictured on here but they have long since perished or disappeared.  I had a foam blue spoon from the Spoonhauer days.  It disintegrated over time.  Two things I will count -- my old "STL"  hat pictured on my sign-in logo.  I got that at the Mall of American before copyright infringement was possible by the Cardinals (per Janet Oberle).  Many have asked to buy that from me.  And the other is our classic, specific-by-design Billiken Hockey jersey complete with crowned Billiken head on the shoulders and class year on the back ("79").  Hockey had its demise our senior year.  Bonowich knows the great times there.  They REALLY don't make them like they used to there.

1 hour ago, Taj79 said:

I had a set of six of the Falstaff/red Billiken Buddha glasses pictured on here but they have long since perished or disappeared.  I had a foam blue spoon from the Spoonhauer days.  It disintegrated over time.  Two things I will count -- my old "STL"  hat pictured on my sign-in logo.  I got that at the Mall of American before copyright infringement was possible by the Cardinals (per Janet Oberle).  Many have asked to buy that from me.  And the other is our classic, specific-by-design Billiken Hockey jersey complete with crowned Billiken head on the shoulders and class year on the back ("79").  Hockey had its demise our senior year.  Bonowich knows the great times there.  They REALLY don't make them like they used to there.

[sigh]  The final roster

2 hours ago, Taj79 said:

Didn't that roster include a young Mike Krushelnyski?

It certainly did, but I can't find any reference at all online for Krushelnyski playing for us, save for some mentions in the list of Selman's players that went pro. Seems to me that after hockey got cancelled the first time but got a reprieve, Selman threw together a Slapshot-like roster of junior-hockey players and the occasional 30-year-old. I vaguely remember Kreshelnyskl leaving in the middle of the year, but I certainly don't trust anything I remember from those days.