From STLtoday.com....

No chance at Jacobsen. Drew probably not either. Could see Underwood.

But then again, according to some on this board, Cheaney is a future hall of fame coach

Underwood is a great idea. He does some really good things and would probably show interest. I think Jacobsen would do it with enough money. I want him so bad.. Def no chance with Drew, he is a Valpo lifer. Howland is interesting if he wants to coach again. I didn't mention him because I assumed he was done for good but maybe not. Also a possible dark horse is the Illinois State coach Dan Muller esp if he wins tomorrow. Young and working on building a program there. If he can get into the tourney and win a game or so I would look at him.

Pure speculation, but I believe next year will be Crews' last. The big question is, will May pull the trigger if he comes up with some serious interest from any of these coaches, or will he just go with Crews again hoping that things significantly change next season? I think Brian is on to something when he asks why we should gamble with Crews for another year when we might have a legitimate shot at one of these coaches in the offseason...

Little side note, I've seen May talking to Howland after the games that he has commented for at the Fetz. Probably nothing, but then again, it could be something...

Muller would be a good fit at SLU. Young, energetic, and a real developer of young talent. Time will tell. Maybe JC and staff start to think outside of the box in a10 playoffs.

Alumni: go read soccer talk and SLU talk, current name he uses is BakerBoy, for current affairs he uses another name mostly Charles Nelson. It's like watching a train wreck, you really shouldn't but it's rather fascinating and sad at the same time. You really need to pray for people like him. I guess he didn't get into notre dame and feels tremendous hatred toward the school on his diploma....

Labs' posts here are pretty different from what sepahcs/BakerBoy posts on StLToday. That guy talks to himself with numerous usernames and enjoys ripping any and all things SLU-related. Labs is peculiarly focused on Crews. If it's him, he's doing a pretty decent job of varying his routine.