GDT: They'll never Catamount to anything

bonwich

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me either...hopefully he can show something soon

Roby wasn't a scorer in HS, either. He did a lot of other things really, really well. He also played with two high-level recruits, so I didn't know whether he didn't need to score or just wasn't a scorer. I think it's the latter. He might just be that glue guy role player type...but I haven't seen that blossom at this level yet, either.

Me either...hopefully Roby can show something soon

He's the one guy who should be out of the rotation more than anyone else. Brings nothing but indecision and turnovers.

Roby wasn't a scorer in HS, either. He did a lot of other things really, really well. He also played with two high-level recruits, so I didn't know whether he didn't need to score or just wasn't a scorer. I think it's the latter. He might just be that glue guy role player type...but I haven't seen that blossom at this level yet, either.

Agreed...a team always needs glue guys. But he hasn't really impressed in any facet. He's not awful, just blah.

Agreed...a team always needs glue guys. But he hasn't really impressed in any facet. He's not awful, just blah.

I wonder if he and Ash aren't on the same page this year in the wrong ways - both look good, seem like they have the pieces, but they just aren't finishing or contributing as expected. The potential is there for both.

I wonder if he and Ash aren't on the same page this year in the wrong ways - both look good, seem like they have the pieces, but they just aren't finishing or contributing as expected. The potential is there for both.

It seems like Roby and Ash need that extra oomph to elevate their intensity